A corporate card is a means for non-cash payment of expenses by your company's employees on behalf of and at the expense of the entity, with possibility of round-the-clock access to funds on the corporate card account.
- You do not depend on the Bank's work schedule; you do not need to receive cash at the Bank's branch for business needs on a business trip.
- You simplify the work of the accounting department due to counting, storing and delivering cash, by optimizing payments to accountable persons, which will help in maintaining centralized accounting and providing a monthly report on the funds flow.
- You control your employee expenses.
- You can always quickly top up your corporate card account if necessary.
- You don't have to buy foreign currency to issue funds in advance for business trips abroad.
Corporate card. Information sheet