Operations with securities
As a professional participant in the stock market, JSB "CLEARING HOUSE" offers its customers the following range of services:
- comprehensive brokerage services on the stock market (search for buyers/sellers, purchase, sale, exchange of bonds, shares and other securities of Ukrainian issuers on behalf of the customers);
- conducting exchange operations with securities of Ukrainian issuers on behalf of customers;
- consulting and information services on the stock market.
- in dealer operations the Bank conducts transactions for the purchase and sale of securities on the exchange and over-the-counter markets on its own behalf.
Services for purchasing and selling sovereign bonds
Sovereign bonds are government bonds issued by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine.
They are issued in national and foreign currency (US dollars, euros). The nominal value of sovereign bonds is 1,000.00 UAH, 1,000.00 US dollars or 1,000.00 euros.
Payments on sovereign bonds denominated in foreign currency are made by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine in foreign currency (repayment, coupon payment (interest)).
Benefits of purchasing sovereign bonds:
- 100% guaranteed by the state (the budget of Ukraine provides for expenses for payments under the sovereign bonds);
- high liquidity (ability to quickly sell securities on the secondary market);
- possibility of hedging (insuring) currency risks from drastic exchange rate fluctuations. Sovereign bonds denominated in foreign currency may be purchased for UAH at the exchange rate on the day of purchase, and repayment is made in foreign currency;
- Sovereign bonds can be used as collateral in bank crediting.
To purchase sovereign bonds, you must:
- contact your personal manager for advice on purchasing sovereign bonds;
- open a current account in the Bank in national and/or foreign currency;
- open a securities account in the Bank;
- transfer the funds necessary for the purchase of the declared sovereign bonds to the current account;
- conclude a securities purchase and sale agreement with the Bank.
Services of market maker of bonds issue:
- inclusion of bonds in the stock register and support for bilateral quotations
- liquidity support for the issuer's bonds;
- issuer's offer procedure performance;
- secondary placement of bonds;
- monitoring the state of the secondary bond market;
Payment agent services:
- payment of interest and repayment of bonds according to the procedure established by the issue prospectus.
Information about financial services for securities trading